Please read this update before telephoning the surgery, please help us to run these clinics safely. We need to ensure a smooth flow of patients through the surgery whilst adhering to all the health & safety precautions and social distancing measures.
These vaccines are being supplied from a central source to the practice. In the unlikely event that the vaccines are not delivered on time to meet our clinic schedule, we will make every effort to inform you the day before your appointment. Please therefore ensure that we have your current mobile number. Please also look at our website for any urgent amendments to this clinic.
What age group is this flu clinic for?
The flu clinic is for the “Well 50-64 year olds” only
When is the flu clinic?
The flu clinic for this age group is being held on Saturday 12th December starting at 8.00 am. This will be the only flu clinic for this age group before Xmas so we urge you to attend.
What do you need to do
- You will need to arrive on time not early and definitely not late
- You will enter the main surgery entrance and exit through the back door
- You will need to wear a face covering (the maximum you will be in the surgery is 2-3 minutes)
- You will need to wear a short sleeved top/ blouse because we have to get to the top of your arm to administer the vaccine and we want to vaccinate you quickly and efficiently
- Please remember your station number and the time of your appointment.
- Please come alone unless you need to a carer with you or have mobility/sight problems and need assistance
- Please telephone to make your appointment we will not accept “walk ins”
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or have a raised temperature or cough
- Please do not ask the clinicians about any other health matter, this includes making appointments and prescriptions
Thank you for your co-operation